Napoleon Stupid Napoleon Stupid

Awful gameplay

The presentation is nice, but the gameplay is extremely repetitive, reloading serves no purpose, and the whole thing has no plot or reason, it's just killing. The whole thing is also quite obnoxious.

Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@ Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@

It's nothing special, but...

10/10 for Vib Ribbon!

Human Centipede: The Game Human Centipede: The Game

HAHAHAH OH MY GOD !!

Even before I played the game I laughed my ass off at the idea of a game based on the movie.
But it's fucking Centipede, that's hilarious!!

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

The Greatest RPG ever on newgrounds IMO

I beat the game! Yay! It's possible to get past the mage dear reviewers, just come up with a strategy! I'm not telling mine, it makes the game way to easy. I'm currently playing the extra missions, I loved every second of this game, honestly

un-mediocre responds:

Thank you! :)

Junglegem Demo Junglegem Demo

Really good!

This is gonna be a swell game. The visuals and feel are really good. The sound needs a looot of work, however.

RyanPridgeon responds:

yeah. In the full game this will actually not be the first level, but around level 3. The first level will be easy and teach the player how to play.

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

Meh...

I don't think this deserves to be on the frontpage, sorry.
The games just too simple for that.

The game said: What's next, the apocalypse? And that's pretty funny because that's my username, that's the only funny part.

klmppkj klmppkj

wtf?

Earthbound? LOL! wait a sec... Ness isn't old enough to drive, right? I liked it that you used different music for every version. Altough the music of number 11 didn't really fit in.

Sonic Sceen Creator Sonic Sceen Creator

oh god

It's not sceen, but scene. When you trace bitmap, make sure the thingy is set to 0, or you'll get sprites like this.

Jack Russell Jack Russell

Nice game

The music really sounds like maplestory, how did you make it, cause its 1337!

Kenney responds:

I didn't made the music, I should give credit to 'smartpoetic' for making the music!

How long is your Poo? How long is your Poo?

BOOYA